Saturday, July 9, 2011

My Friends

This is probably long overdue. I have been thinking about this for quite some time. I have made some friends that have made my stay here in NYC much better than it would have been if I were really just going it alone here. Although this is true, new friends are definitely not a substitute for friends whom I have shared a great deal more of life and experience with. I feel like I rarely express my feelings especially in public places. I just wanted any of my Rexburg or Provo friends that are viewing this. Know that I miss you. Even though I am having a good time in NYC and have made some new friends. You are not easily replaced, I know I am not good at keeping up with you. Any NYC friends that are viewing this, know that I am grateful to have you in my life.

No comments: